Tracking the Triple Billion targets
Note about Triple Billion target projections
- The Triple Billion projections are based on the commitment that the world will continue to make significant progress on every indicator.
- The projections do not currently take into account the potential impacts of COVID-19. This will be incorporated in future updates.
- Given the paucity of data to estimate the impact of COVID-19, projections have not been updated since May 2021.
- Statistical methods are used to estimate values for indicators where data is currently incomplete, and are based on historical trends.
- WHO will continue to work with Member States to strengthen their data and health information systems to fill data gaps.